We have a variety of pastries available at the store. Some of them are made with a laminated dough, some are made with our babka dough, some are cake batter, and so much more.
At the bakery, you will always find the pastries listed below, but, sometimes, we like to keep things different, so you may find a new treat that we'll be making for that week, or even for just that day. If you like to try them all, just keep visiting us to check what's next! :)
We don't offer pre-order for pastries on a regular basis, but if you have an event and would like to cater our pastries, please let us know at least a week ahead, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Croissant: flaky buttery dough.
- Pain au Chocolat: croissant dough filled with chocolate + a chocolate drizzle on top.
- Cinnamon Roll: made with our croissant dough, filled with brown sugar and pecan, and topped with our orange (the fruit, not the color... lol! we actually purée the orange) cream-cheese glaze. It's to die for...
- Danish: we vary the flavors. Now we're making it with sweet cream-cheese and GUAVA (Brazilian traditional combo - we call it Romeo & Juliet). It's SOOO good.
- Chai Roll: our babka dough rolled with the Chai tea spices (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, all-spice, nutmeg), and then lightly coated with cinnamon sugar.
- Coconut Cake: my Brazilian family-recipe, this is a very moisty cake. It's a seller.
- Lemon Bar: don't get me started... this lemon bar is out of this world!
- Bread Pudding: we use our "sweet" bread (like Raisin & Walnut, or Apricot & Pumpkin Seed), to make the bread pudding. We add chocolate chips in the batter, then top it with a good scoop of Nutella and fresh fruit after baking.
- Pão de Queijo: a traditional Brazilian snack made with tapioca flour (GF). I wouldn't miss it if I were you!
- Ham & Cheese Croissants: I don't need to say anything, right?!
- Quiche: made with our croissant dough, filled with cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese, herbs, it's so flaky and unique.
- Strata: a savory version of bread pudding. We use our sourdough and add Sopressata, Cheddar cheese, and Fennel seeds.
- Foccacia: our sourdough dough flatted in a pan and topped with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Tortano: our sourdough dough rolled in layers filled with cheese, sopressata and herbs. An Italian specialty that we all love (this is not an item that we have everyday at the bakery).